- Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Design, develop and evaluate energy-efficient solutions for Mobile Cloud Gaming.
- Work on EU Celtic-Plus project Consumption OptimizatioN in VIdeo NEtworks (CONVINcE) with total budget 11686.3K€ (http://convince.wp.tem-tsp.eu)
2009.04-2014.06. PhD candidate
- Working on telecommunication systems with emphasize on system design and development, mathematical analysis, and performance evaluation.
- "Performance of Software-Defined Wireless Virtual Reality Gaming on SoftFIRE", accepted by SoftFIRE (https://www.softfire.eu) second open call, April, 2017, 50K€.
- From Blekinge Business Incubator (BBI) / Vinnova (Sweden's innovation agency)
2017.02: for conducting verification on business idea.
- From ALMI Företagspartner (http://www.almi.se), Sweden
2016.11: for conducting novelty search on wireless virtual reality gaming.